Michigan Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (MISHRM)
is dedicated to providing service, leadership and development
opportunities to human resource professionals in our state. MISHRM is
the leading voice for the human resource profession in Michigan.
Our PURPOSE is to:
· Facilitate communication between the Michigan HR professionals we serve and SHRM
· Promote HR professional development
· Monitor and influence state legislation
· Provide networking opportunities for HR professionals
· Support local professional and student chapters
Our SHARED VALUES include:
· Respect for the Individual
· Ethical Leadership
Michigan Council of SHRM exists to provide opportunities for local SHRM
chapters to network, share best practices, provide development
opportunities to their members and act as a conduit to SHRM.